Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back in Bama

Well here we are, me and the kids back in Alabama. Trying to get settled in and away from the big city again. I have to say... I've always enjoyed being out in the country, but I sure do miss my husband. He is finally at his end destination of his deployment.. and is getting settled in his work routine. I like that because I know a little better when to expect  him online. I just don't sleep great anymore :( Got the kids sleeping together in one room..and me alone in another:(. 
Hoping this deployment goes by fast. Thank goodness for Skype and the internet.. I don't know how people dealt back when there was no technology.
Pictures from this Sunday morning




One thing I do love is being back at my home church.:)  Always nice to be around good people:)

No comments:

Post a Comment