Monday, October 15, 2012

Bows-N-Ties.com

Since I'm not really a "tie wearer" and my husband isn't available:) I talked my dad into being my model/tie wearer. It didn't take much convincing since this was such a nice tie. Bows n Ties has a WIDE selection of high quality ties available at a great price because they import directly and there are no middle-men. Each of these ties is handmade from finest Jacquard woven silk.

I'm pleased to say that he really enjoyed his tie and it looked awesome! He got tons of compliments on it at church and Im sure it has become a favorite in his collection!
Along with the already great price from Bows n Ties, they have given me a special 20% discount to share! The code is "TR239YU". This will give you a 20% storewide discount at Bows-N-Ties.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment