Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Change Change Change

    We sign for our on post housing tomorrow, and the Army will be moving us Thursday! I'm super excited because the more we live in this tiny apartment, the more I don't like it here. I dread unpacking and getting settled again..but we will have a fenced in little back yard and Ryan wont have so far to go to work and hopefully that will mean more time at home:) We are literally right across the street from the PX which is awesome in some ways, not so great in others lol. Ill have to stay away.
   Went onpost today to the housing Easter Egg hunt with our new good friend Emily:) and her son.. they claim it was too windy to hunt so they gave us a FEW eggs and we left lol.  I guess being out and about wore my kids out though cause at 8 they were both fast asleep.

    Just some pictures from trips home:)


My Grandmaw and Dustin and Emmy




our trip to the Zoo
and some while Ryan's parents and oldest son was up




My kids are growing up TOO fast...Em will be crawling soon and in a few months Dustin will be 3! 







No comments:

Post a Comment