Friday, April 1, 2011

Life gets busy and Time doesn't slow down

he It seems like yesterday I wrote my last post and BAM , it's two weeks later and I haven't posted anything.
Em's teething and has to be held all the time ... and my parents were here last week. It was so nice having them here, I miss them so much. Of course, my mom wouldn't sit down for more than 5 mins the entire time she was here. Dustin sure enjoyed them being here.. he is such a pawpaws boy. Dad made history by being the first person (other than me) to put Emmy to sleep! lol

Their time here came and went too fast and I wish we weren't SO far away.
Next month we move on post! I'm excited cause we will have a little fenced in back yard where Dustin can go out and play! He loves to be outside and it should warm back up by then! I cant believe Em will be 6 months old the end of this month! MAKE IT STOP, she's just getting so big!




Dustin is just becoming a grown little man, he says more each day. Sometimes the things he says... You just cant help but laugh. He got his first REAL haircut and it just made him look even older! He's so tall. He'll be 3 in July and we have to get 4t pants just for the length... but we end up rolling them in the waists if they arent super stretchy elastic. He loves his sister and amazes me how much he wants to help. I just knew he would be so jealous. And although sometimes when he is whiny he gets mad when I have to tend to her... he loves holding her hand and talking to her. When she screams in the car (and she always does) he will say stop crying sissy its okay sissy hey sissy its okay. He loves to get in her face and make her laugh, he thinks its so funny .
We went out to eat last night with another couple from here that have a son around Dustin's age. I can't even begin to describe how much we needed that night lol. Just getting out and spending some time was great. I love my kids but being cooped up all the time will drive you nuts lol. We are working on getting Em to take a bottle, but the progress is slow.  
I thank God each day he gives me with my children and my husband, I couldn't ask for a better life. 


 



1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about slowing things down. I wish we could. Maddox will be 7 months the 3rd:( I want him to stay little and Landon too. We have 2 teeth now, they decided to come in at the same time. Anyway I know its hard when your parents leave you, it makes you homesick. You just wish they could move close by. I hope you guys have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete