Friday, March 18, 2011

Sleep Deprived

So it's midnight.. I've put Em to bed twice and just moved Dustin from the couch to his bed...

The past two nights have been horrible.. Emmy is teething and hasn't slept much at all..so neither have I.. I've felt horrible and am running of coffee at this point... I've cried more than a few times in the past few hours...and more than a dozen in the past few days. My nerves are just at wits end. Dustin has been super jealous of Em the past few days.... I guess because I've had to hold her so much. I catch myself snapping at everyone way too much... I'm praying for some help with that. I just keep telling myself..this too shall pass. I love my kids so much and feel so bad for being so ill tempered... 
On the up side the weather is so nice! And it's supposed to be for the whole weekend! Hoping to get out some and let Dustin use some of that energy up! Ryan has been off work cause he had surgery done to put an implant tooth in his mouth. He's home till Tuesday  ... right now he's sore but I'm hoping he feels better real soon so we can enjoy his time off! My parents are coming to see us real soon and I am SUPER  excited about it. After living with them while Ryan was at training... I miss them soo much and I know Dustin does too! 
I'm getting my hair cut and some hi-lites/streaks tomorrow... I am really excited about this! My mom is the only  person I've ever had do anything to my hair.. I've never had hi-lites And with all the stress Ive had the last little while.. I'm thinking a little change will boost my self confidence  and help me feel a bit better... cause lets face it.. no make up and sweats for 4 months.. will make anyone depressed lol
Well I best be off to bed... no telling how many times Em will wake up tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Are you sure you are talking about your life and not mine lol. Its funny bc that is how it has been here at the house. Maddox is crying and running fever so I thought that it was his teeth but now I believe its his ears so going to the dr tomorrow. I haven't had much sleep in 2 days so I am so tired. I hope things get better for you!!! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete