Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rain and Ruby Tuesday

Today was the day...grocery shopping time. But we got out and started down the road and it was raining... we were all hungry due to lack of groceries lol so we decided to stop and eat and wait on the rain to stop...but it just got worse...we ate and came home! We have food... we'll be fine...but I sure want some oreos right now lol.
Dustin and his she-ken (chicken)
Dustin was so good for us there.. best he has ever been at a restaurant I believe...my little man is growing up! He spent most his time looking out the window talking to the cars but he ate almost all his grapes and when we got home he ate the rest of his food! Now Em on the other hand...she didn't want to sit in her seat and watch us eat... she kept staring at our food. I let her taste the sauce from my pasta and she loved it. I just couldn't let her have much because I didn't wanna deal with her tummy being upset.. I think its time to start her on some baby food though.. 
We've had a pretty lazy day today but I have so enjoyed it.. Em is finally big enough to lay in the floor and watch Dustin play...she tries to get his toys sometimes.
Wont be long..she'll be up playing with him :(  Goodness time goes faster every day!
So ..tomorrow, church and grocery shopping...maybe a trip to the mall if Ryan's up for it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment