Friday, March 4, 2011

2am post

It's 2am and Em's just now nursing to sleep..she had a laughing fit at midnight, it was so cute!
Dustin kept changing his mind on what cartoon he wanted to watch on tv... he was just trying to stay up.


He is such a mess sometimes! Refuses to potty train..we've tried everything...He KNOWS what he should do he just wont... so we're taking a break from pushing it for now... For now I think we'll stick to working on bedtime...that is once I can get Em to start going down before midnight! It doesn't matter if she goes down at 7 or 9 she's up before long and finally down around 11 usuallly for good... Im just thankful she sleeps til around 6am then...

I'm so glad that I get to stay home with my babies! I know eventually I'll have to go back to work...and I know Ill miss my munchkins!:) Being a mom is the best feeling in the world:)
 
Well Emmy has finally drifted off so to her bed she goes...then I'll move Dustin from the couch to his bed...then I can get in MINE!:) nite

No comments:

Post a Comment