Friday, March 11, 2011

Another morning yearning for sleep

So we bought a used glider rocker for 20 bucks... its used but a great deal.  Put it in Dustin's room so that I could rock Em in there while he watched tv in his bed.

First night ever falling asleep in his bed without me laying with him...I may have been rocking Em n the glider but hey its progress!

Lil Miss Emmy did NOT wanna be rocked to sleep tonight. I tried rocking her for almost two hours...we nursed on and off trying to get her to sleep... and after that I was tired. I put her in the crib just to rest my arms. After a few minutes she hadnt started whining or crying yet so I went in to check on her and she was ASLEEP! But her lil face was all in the bumper so I couldn't let her stay like that... even though I knew she would wake up if I moved her. She did, but nursed back to sleep ...we're still rocking though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment