Friday, August 31, 2012

Where do we go from here.. CHATOM!

In between packing and cleaning...and refereeing the kids, the weekend has snuck up on me. Ryan took our other car home to his dad and is on his way back here with his mom:)  I think i have thrown away a LOT of things in this house LOL... I never knew just how much junk we had accumulated. When we moved on post, I didnt look at stuff because the Army had someone pack and move us... but since Im doing this packing on my own, lol some stuff just wont make the cut. The kids wont let me pack up the last of their toys .. and I guess they do need SOMETHING to play with ...
The kids are already so attached to their daddy dolls.. :)

Look who put herself to sleep the other night:)
I was a proud mama >>>>>>>








We got the privilege to keep Miss Avery the other day:) aka Em's bff:) I am sure going to miss my Aimee:) Em and Avery have always gotten along SO great! 












Now that most of the house is packed up, I guess its microwave, takeout, and delivery for a while.. Im sure not complaining about not having to cook! Tonight was Dominos
As much as I am NOT looking forward to deployment.. I am looking forward to being back in Alabama and being around family more often. I know the kids will enjoy both sets of grandparents too!
<3 you Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment