Monday, September 16, 2013

Butterfly Bottoms Cloth Diaper Review

http://Www.butterflybottomscloth.com


I've had the privilege of trying out just about every diaper this lady makes: Love them ALL:)
I've had her newborn diapers, her pocket diapers, her all in one (my favs) and I even have a cover she made (which is the favorite cover I own btw). I started out as a tester for her newborn diaper. Even though I know this woman in real life, I never knew she was so talented or crafty:)
I received the newborn diaper RIGHT before my LO was born .

Here is my LO 3 days old
and she is a little over a month old

 You can see :) Her newborn diapers fit a bit longer than normal newborn diapers because of the rise snap. I <3 them!
In another one of our newborn diapers:)


Don't you just LOVE those prints!
We also had pockets:) I love the double snap on the wings! And the high waist , it helps minimize leaks a LOT!

She fit in the pocket OS
before she was a month old!
More of the pockets we have:)

Then we moved on to her AIO (All in one). These are our absolute favorites. After they are fully prepped they hold a LOT :) They are my go to for taking to church or ANYWHERE because they are the easiest.. no insert . Again the double row of snaps on the tabs make the fit excellent .
my LO at only 2 months in the AIOs
 Here are a few pictures of my lo in the cover we also bought.
We do a LOT of covers and prefolds when we are at home to make laundry easier.
This cover is our go to cover for at night. It holds great and we RARELY have a overnight leak.

We LOVE Butterfly bottoms cloth. 
Visit her site to "build" your own diaper or pick from her selection of ones she has premade.
She also makes zippered wet bags, pail liners, and diaper bags that I haven't tried out ...just yet. :)
But after 4 wonderful months, these are the diapers we reach for the most:)



http://www.butterflybottomscloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment