Friday, September 20, 2013

Noxicare Pain Relief Cream review


Noxicare™ Natural Pain Relief is a breakthrough natural, patented pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain —with NO known side effects and without a prescription.
I love the fact that it's odorless and non-greasy. The place I get the most pain is my shoulders/back. Either I sleep wrong or I'm carrying a baby and toddler all day. I was skeptical about using it. After putting the cream on my shoulder/back area, I guess I expected a bengay feeling or icyhot feeling. It went on smooth like lotion and was quite nice. As I sat there I noticed my pain dulled away and left me feeling like I had slept all night and was waking for a new day, no pain.
Noxicare relaxes the muscle and reduces inflammation to alleviate pain, while working to increase blood flow to calm painful nerve endings.
While it worked well, it didn't last long and after a few hours I had to reapply.
http://www.noxicare.com




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment