Tuesday, January 14, 2014

JAN 2014 Our Growth since September 2013

SINCE September 2012 ..
My 4 month old daughter is now  8 month old little girl! My once little tiny red head is now a crawling baby and getting into everything!
My 3 year old daughter is happy to have her sister to play with, and is amazing me more every day with what she learns. She is a very sassy, very talkative little girl. She loves to sing and dress up:)
My 5 year old son is learning something EVERY day at school! He comes home full of information and LOVES to tell me what happened.
My 12 year old son will be 13 in less than half a year (WOW). A TEENAGER! I'm not sure me and my husband are ready for a teenager. :)
My family now attends an AWESOME church! Spring Creek Baptist Church
The people there are so driven to do God's work and welcome anyone into the congregation with open arms.
We SAID we weren't going home for Christmas break, we were going to spend our first Christmas at our house with our kids. WELL we DID :) Till 10 AM Christmas morning , we decided to go home lol and by 2 PM we were gone :)

NOW how am I adjusting and handling 4 kids. I get asked that every day it seems. Well the answer is ... one day at a time:) Lots of prayers and coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment