Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5 am & We have been up two hours

5 AM and I just rocked my baby girl back to sleep.  She woke up at 3 this morning... now normally I would be a wreck getting up that early but she slept straight from 10pm to 3 this morning without getting up. Even though I did wake up a few times and check on her.. I feel like I slept all night. Instead of nursing back to sleep this morning she reached beside me and woke up Dustin lol. We stayed in bed watching cartoons for a little while and she started blowing raspberries :) So we came downstairs to make sure Ryan gets some sleep. He will be up shortly to start getting ready for work. Dustin's up for the day, watching Wow Wow Wubbzy now but I'm sure he will take a nap sometime today! I'm on my 2nd pot of coffee already! As I sit here rocking Emmy, I looked at the clock and almost gasped out loud. Yesterday it seems she was turning 6 months and I couldn't believe that was already here.. and now its 5 more days till she is 7 months. It's just flying by! I only have a few more months till I go back to work (me and Ryan agreed that around August would be a good time) and while I don't mind going back to work.. I'm sure going to miss my babies!  I don't even wanna think about being away from them all day:(
Emmy is SOOO close to crawling! She can get where she wants to go by scooting and army crawling and rolling and she has Almost got the crawling.. she will move one leg then the other.. then scoot lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment