Sunday, May 15, 2011

A new day

Today is a  new day.  Emmy didn't sleep well last night.. she would wake and cry but wouldn't roll over and nurse like she usually does. I had to pick her up and hold her, calm her down, then nurse her back to sleep. I wasn't sure what it was until she had an explosive diaper this morning LOL! She has been asleep since 9 now and it's 11.
Ryan went out and bought a weedeater this morning.. it was just too much hassel to have to borrow one everytime we needed to cut.. Its taking a while to do that grass.. I THOUGHT our yard was tiny lol... but cutting that much with a weedeater looks horrible lol. At least our yard will look nice again. Im glad Ryan's here to do it though. I dread him deploying.. I know I complain that he doesn't help as much as I want him too... but he DOES help a lot.. I should really start trying to thank him for it. I complain too much.. I know come end of next year I'll miss him.
It been raining almost all week and its pretty dreary looking out there now.. I think it just started drizzling..
Ems up and Dustins coming in from blowing bubbles!:)



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment