Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nursing mom

I am proud to say Ive made it nursing Emmy for 7 months now and hope to make it to a year, but Im going back to work when she will be around 9 months..so with no pump we will have to bottle feed some.. while she is at daycare at least..Its gotten to the point where nursing in public is NO longer an option since Emmy thinks its funny to pull off, let my milk spray everywhere, and stare and what is going on around us for a few minutes before latching back on. Last night Emmy slept from 9pm to 3am (in her own bed let me add) nursed back to sleep and at 5am I put her in her bed so I could get up and she slept till 9am there.. So Mommy feels very rested today and Emmy seems the same.:)  Here are a few pictures from a lil fun photo shoot me and Em did the other day:)







My big boy Dustin, man is he a growing! We went out to eat Hibachi Buffet last night and Dustin ate shrimp and noodles all by himself!


LOVE MY BABIES:)


No comments:

Post a Comment