Thursday, January 17, 2013

Reflo Cup - a smart alternative to "sippy cups"


The Reflo Smart Cup ™ is a revolutionary new concept in training cups. It's a smart alternative to sippy cups and a great transitional tool for your children to learn to drink from an open cup.

Got it with the intent of my 4 year old using it,but my 2 year old has done GREAT with it. Great idea.
She loves being a big girl and using it at the table when everyone else has a regular cup. I think the cups are fantastic and in just one night she was tipping them up correctly and drinking from them like a pro! If they do drop it or knock it over it doesn't ALL rush out and spill. That's my favorite feature, the flow control! It's BPA-free, phthalate-free and dishwasher safe, the Reflo Smart Cup ™ is designed for safety and hygiene with no moving parts to trap dirt and germs. 
Available in four translucent cup colors:
  • Red Violet
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Clear
Each Reflo Smart Cup ™ holds up to 6 ounces of your child's favorite pulp-free beverage.
You can purchase from The Reflo site or they are also available on the Sweet bottoms baby site.


  It has a simple insert that controls the flow. It isnt "spill proof" but doesn't let a whole bunch rush out. But no matter how they turn it will come out like a regular cup from any spot on the cup. Best part is without the insert its just a reg cup!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Emily! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog!

    ewalsh874{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my three year old a reflo cup and she loves it! She feels like a big girl too =) And my carpet loves that flow-control!

    ReplyDelete