Sunday, January 20, 2013

Value of human life

If your Pro-choice.. you may or may not want to read this. I'll warn you now I'm pro-life, and this post is mainly from some things I thought about during my class this morning in church..some things we discussed and some things we may not have.

" You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."  (Psalms 139:13-16)

God has a plan for everyone, before they are even born.  There is a purpose for every child. THIS is why I choose to be against abortion. Our Sunday school lesson was on the value of human life.

If a person is considered dead when their heart stops beating, should a baby also be considered ALIVE when their heart STARTS beating. Abortion is murder.
The fact that abortions are so common in America today does not make them right.

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctioned thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations"(Jeremiah 1:5)

There..okay I spoke my peace. Maybe its the hormones making me so emotional and passionate about this, maybe not. It's what I believe . Maybe this little one will let me get some sleep  now.

No comments:

Post a Comment