Thursday, January 3, 2013

So here I sit at midnight

Both the kids are asleep, but me ...oh no . There are numerous reasons of course.
1) I put off packing for our short trip to the ville  and decided to do it tonight instead of in the morning (not done though)
2) baby #3 inside is moving quite a bit
3) yea only a picture can describe


yes thats my current bed..
so where am I? sitting BESIDE the bed LOL. I should go get in the FULL size bed with Dustin.. or maybe pick her up and  carry her there.. lol. Maybe I will later.
I have a dr appt tomorrow.. yay for being 20 weeks ! Halfway there if this baby decides to be different and stay in the full 40 weeks. Then the kids have dr appts Friday morning. We just cant seem to shake this horrible cough from the crud from about a month ago.. we have tried everything. 

My kids had fun playing super heros today:) 



I've already ate two peanut butter sandwiches tonight but Im hungry already..again .. SO i best get something and find my way to bed. Tomorrow will come early.  
Sure wish the hubby was online!  Hope he is sleeping well !!!!! <3 u ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment